divendres, 8 de març del 2013

L'oportunitat de l'error.


"Every mistake is an opportunity in jazz"
"I have no idea what we're going to play. I won't be able to tell you what it's until it happens"
"The bandstand is an incredible space. It is really a sacred space. One of the things that is really sacred about it is that you are no opportunity to think about the future, or the past"
"The only mistake is if I'm not aware, if each individual musician is not aware and accepting enough of his fellow band members to incorporate the idea and we don't allow for creativity."
"This is a science of listening. It has far more to do with what I can perceive than what it is that I can do."
" ... and allowing creativity to flow."

I ací està la conferència-concert de Stefon Harris, vibrafoniste de jazz. (13 minuts. Val la pena)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Sense quimeres